Sunday 12 February 2012

Hi...

Okay i am in the process of finding which book i want to be my first review but i am a little swapped with Uni cause i back for my 2nd semester of my 2nd year, so things have started getting a bit cray-cray again....what can you do :) so i hope to back soon with my first review. Excited!!!!
But i thought i'd leave you's with my favourite quote for today

“I wonder,” he said, “whether the stars are set alight in heaven so that one day each one of us may find his own again...”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

-which i love just as an inspirational quote to follow your dreams and to never give up on achieveing your dream. Obsticles dont mean its not meant to be, just that you have to take a different path, i discovered this to be true since recieveing a rejection letter from the schlorship programme i've been working towards for 2years. So it hurts now, but you gotta pick yourself up, dust off and try a different avenue. :) Just know i believe you can -Mwah!

p.s. just an extra quote from Sherrilyn Kenyons Infinity, Nick has to beonw of my favourite of her characters and makes me giggle soooo much along side Acheron, Love! -control yourself Friday! :)- so i thought i@d soo you these too, from my favourite quotes in Goodreads-
Enjoy

“Not half as much as I’d miss me if you killed me. (He blinked like a girl and leaned against Ash’s shoulder.) Please don’t hurt me, Ash. Please. I don’t want to die while I’m still a virgin. At least let me get laid before you kill me – which according to my mom I can’t do until I’m married and I can’t do that until I finish college. So you have to wait a good ten years before you snuff me. Deal? (Nick)”
Sherrilyn Kenyon, Infinity
 
“A monster. I despise my true form. (Acheron)
I can’t imagine why. Other than killing me, you were actually cute in a very Papa Smurf kind of way. (Tory)
Papa Smurf? I don’t look like Papa Smurf. (Acheron)
No, baby, you don’t at all. You look like sex on a stick. Now is your ego all better? (Tory)”
Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron


 
Definatly go out and read her Dark-Hunter novels, they are like the perfect mix of Romance, Action and Humour, even her YA, the Chronicles of NIck, are amazing just less focus on the romance, but they make me laugh sooo much.
 
Mwah!
   Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment