Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day Everybody! (esp. the singles)

I am sending you's this little message from Uni- at the moment :)
But just wanted to say have a fab day, even if -like me- you are single, this doesnt mean it has to be a terrible day, more like the perfect excuss to eat sweet watch dvds or preferably -to me :)- pick up a fab book, probably a Romance in respect of the season, but whatever you 'love' to read, and have fun.

Although i am "Romantically Challenged" - not single, i've found this is the perfect day to get together with your single girl/guy friends and have a giggle and even laugh at the mushy couples make you want to scream PDA! all around. lol

Although my day is not perfect-
  • it is freeeezzzziiiinnnngggg in Ireland today!
  • i forgot my Uni- card so i can't get any work done..... pity :)
  • the only valentines i bought was buying my Mums Valentines from my Dad :D (Just called me Cupid)
  • and the only valentines pressie was a really cute heart covered mug my dad bought for me & one for my mum too.
Is not going to make me enjoy my day any less.

Have fun, laugh and know that im sending a Valentines Hug to each and everyone of you!

Mwah!
    Friday x


No comments:

Post a Comment