Tuesday 7 February 2012

First Post on Blog! :s

Hello,
   This is to be my first post, daunting as it seems when it brand new, but i hope to be able to bring you my own review on some of my favourite books from my own collection as well as new books as i find them. I am also hoping to bring together some other review and enable people to see when the general concensise on a book is, not just what i think. :)
   I am also planning to use this as a general everyday blog to record some of my progress through Uni- and provide any help that i can. Along with some of the travels i hope to take in the next year.
   Another avenue of interest for me is also little craft/DIY projects, like the hollow book clutch i made a couple of days ago and hope to place a tutorial on in the next couple of days.
    And finally in regards to writing and life in general, use this blog as a means of encouraging anyone who want to read my blog or stumbles across it, and hopfully create a very positive and motivation place for people, for example i am aiming to start running again, not an easy task where i live when its cold and wet 80% of the time. :D
    But thank you if you took your time to read this and i hope to hear from you's soon and tell me if there are any books you's are interested in or what you's would like to hear from me.

Thank you,
          Friday,
              Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment