Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Crappy-ness of wisdom teeth

Okay so my summer hasn’t started well….the weather sucks and now by own body has turned against me!! Over dramatic i know :) but i just recently discovered how horrible wisdom teeth are to have removed. The problem is i have to small a mouth and far too many teeth. I already had 4 teeth removed when i had braces and now i’ve had another 2 removed because there still wasn’t enough room for the dang things to grow in (#sigh). After having to look like a fat faced chipmunk for 2weeks and now im ranting because having my wisdom teeth removed – specifically the bottom one which was trapped and i had to have my gums surgically opened to get out- had caused one of my other teeth to brake!!
Sadly, and this may sound kinda pathetic, this has caused tears. 1. because i am terrified of dentists, but my current dentist is really nice and is able to deal with me, but she is on holiday so i have to go to some random lady tomorrow :( she could be perfectly nice but it is the fear of the unknown (dentist) which has just put this giant grey cloud over my whole week. 2. I am a little OCD about my teeth due to my daddy who has weak teeth too, so the fear of losing anymore teeth is mentally scaring. Im weak when it comes to my teeth.
So i shall end this rant or exhale of dental fear here before i drive you’s all crazy :)

“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”
J. K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment