Wednesday 21 March 2012

giggles! Infamous & harry potter

Hey everyone,
  I cant do a full review today cause im stuck doing uni work at the minute so im just going to say that i loved Infamous, it was sooo good and funny. Plus there are enough mushy moments to make me happy but i still think its not too mushy and guys will love this too!!

so i will be finished my essay for monday and i will be back with a full & proper review!


but on another note i got the most adorable Harry Potter ring from the fantastic PrettyLittleCharmsUK on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyLittleCharmsUK














i am so getting the Nox ring next or maybe these in earrings!!
And this has helped me to deal with my potter withdrawal symptons that i have developed since the end of the books - or at least JK Rowling new book comes out!
so im in love....
you's should definatly check her shop out.


Mwah!
    Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment